Great news: Wanderlust is returning to Germany and France with its unique Mindful Triathlon. You can expect an active summer packed full of mindfulness and inspiration with new and old friends at six different locations. This year we’re proud to announce that Urban Sports Club and Wanderlust are official cooperation partners which means our members can also become part of this unique community.
What does that mean to you? Urban Sports Club members of all tariffs can get free tickets to Wanderlust 108 in Germany and France by using the code in the Urban Sports Club app. Are you a fan of mindfulness? Then you can join in the Mindful Triathlon to get moving and meditating. Or perhaps you love running? Then participate in the world’s most peaceful 5k run. Or you can explore new hobbies with hula hoop and Aerial yoga. The main program consists of a 5k run, yoga & meditation and various bonus activities & products at the Kula Market. Everything is included in your free ticket and make sure you stop by the Urban Sports Club booth to say hi and join in our special program of events and surprises.
All dates of Wanderlust:
- Munich / June 2 / Olympiapark
- Hamburg / June 23 / Elbinsel Kaltehofe
- Vienna / July 21 / Seestadt
- Cologne / July 28 / ASV Köln
- Berlin / August 11 / Tempelhofer Feld
- Frankfurt am Main / September 7 / Brentanobad
- Paris / September 21 / Parc de Saint-Cloud
Here’s how you can take part in Wanderlust 108 free of charge:
- Enter the Eventbrite code on the Eventbrite page, download your Wanderlust 108 ticket and make sure to take it with you to the event.
- Line up at the event entrance for Urban Sports Club members!
- Show your Eventbrite ticket and scan the QR-Code with your Urban Sports Club app.
IMPORTANT: You can only participate with an Eventbrite ticket and your Urban Sports Club check-in!
Here are the codes for the Wanderlust 108 events. Just enter the respective code on the Eventbrite page.
Cologne, July 28th:
Wanderlust was founded in 2009 as a 360° yoga lifestyle brand. It is a platform for urban, mindful seekers. “‘Find Your True North’ is our mission; it’s to lead people to find their true and best self. We create events, media, products and experiences as inspiration to pave the way to a happy and fulfilling life. We combine our experience in music, food, lifestyle and communication to ensure the best possible relief of day-to-day-life for our participants.”